The Grounded Teachings and Learning
This class series educates you in the art of equine healing. It covers all aspects, including: observation and evaluation of the horse; equine communication in both physical and spirit; hands-on healing skills, chakra identification and balancing and long-distance healing. Equine mental, emotional and physical issues are all addressed and treated. This course will ground you in the profound effectivity of equine healing and prepare you for professional practice.
Healing with Horses, 4-Day
To facilitate profound changes in the horse, the healer cannot work alone. The horse must be included in the conversation. In this class you’ll experience how clearly horses can communicate through movement, touch – even a simple glance. In the first 4-day training, you’ll learn and experience:
- Exercises to increase your awareness of energy and learn healing skills.
- Practice meditations to ground your connection to the earth and to yourself.
- Understand and embody Herd Consciousness: awareness, respect and leadership.
- Afternoons devoted to hands-on work with the horses.
- How to approach a horse to establish trust and a healing connection.
- Learn a method of physical dialogue with the horse.
- Gain a feel for the horse, their energy and more subtle communications.
- Develop your perceptions of changes in the horse, before and after the healings.
- Discover distractions you may have to being fully present with the horse.
- Move beyond your fears or resistance.
- Deepen your healing relationship with the horse.
- Healing focus: the muscular and skeletal systems of the horse; to improve their balance, weight distribution, alignment, movement, conformation and comfort.
The Chakra Systems of the Human and Horse, 4-Day
In this class you’ll learn additional healing skills and apply them to both humans and horses. Experiencing the work supports your own healing and gives you a more direct understanding of the healing process in the horse.
- Learn about the seven major chakras of the human body; what each of these energy centers correlates to physically and psychologically.
- Practice exercises that open, clear and balance your own chakra system.
- Sense the locations and movement of the chakras in the human body.
- Utilize a pendulum as a tool to identify the directional axis, spin and condition of the chakras.
- Understand and interpret chakra readings; how they correlate to health issues.
- Apply a method of healing that clears, balances and strengthens the human chakra system.
- Discover how to sense the locations of the major chakras of the horse.
- Read the chakras of the horse both on and off the body.
- Practice healings on horses, including their chakras.
- Interpret chakra readings before and after the healings.
- Healing focus: the chakras, their related organs and physiological systems. Support for the body as needed, such as: improve digestion, detoxification, calm the nervous system, reduce inflammation, relax respiration and increase immunity.
Teleclasses: Live learning between classes
The Medicine Wheel: Teleclass
In this Teleclass we’ll delve into what it means to walk the path of the healer. We explore the medicine wheel as an educational tool for understanding the physical, emotional and spiritual process of healing. How the earth based perspective of the medicine wheel can support your personal growth and your understanding of the transformational process you see in the horses. With the increased awareness this class brings, you’ll experience a deeper connection in your healing work with horses. There will be opportunity for discussion, sharing and questions.
Your Healing Journey: Teleclass
During this Teleclass you’ll have opportunity to share your experience how the medicine wheel has supported your spiritual growth, and your clarity and communication with the horses during the equine healings you’ve done. This class provides a safe space to explore your developmental process as a healer and advance your understanding of the healing skills. It’s an opportunity for feedback from Ginger and learning in community: sharing the challenges, insights and success of your classmates.
Equine Communication, Awareness and Healing, 4-Day
Connecting with the horse, while in a state of deep awareness, is essential to equine communication. There, we can meet the horse in their own world. We reside together, in a place where their silent voice can be heard and honored. This gesture alone, is profoundly healing for many horses.
- Experience how spirit communicates via: feelings, emotions, visions, dreams, signs and symbols.
- Learn your primary forms of high sense perception.
- Clarify how you receive spiritual communications.
- Enter into a deeper dialogue with the horse; a language that extends beyond the physical.
- Connect and communicate with the horse both physically and spiritually.
- Generate profound shifts in the horse through compassionate presence.
- Experience healing through Radiance.
- Healing focus: equine emotional and mental health. Healing trauma in the horse and related issues: depression, anger, fear, anxiety, nervousness, mistrust and hatred.
Healing the Heart and Spirit of the Horse; 4-Day
This class is a culmination of your intimate healing journey with the horse. As a grounded, compassionate healer, you’ll uncover wounds held deep in the heart of the horse and illuminate the darkness with love and healing.
- Long distance healing.
- Utilizing the power of the earth to heal.
- Studying tracks to identify imbalances in the horse.
- Tracking the spirit of the horse.
- Soul Retrieval for the horse.
- Creating a vision of healing for the horse.
- Healing focus: the spirit of the horse. Restoring the sacred fire within the heart; healing life-threatening fear, the effects of abuse and loss in the horse.
The EHP Training course provides for hands-on application of the material between classes and mentoring with Ginger.
The Equine Healing Practitioner Training is the first part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program. Upon successful completion, you are eligible to enroll in the EHP Advance Fieldwork phase. During Advanced Fieldwork, Ginger provides mentoring and classroom support, as you develop in-depth equine healing case studies in preparation for certification as an Earth Horse Equine Healing Practitioner.