Learn hands-on healing therapy for horses and witness the amazing transformations that result!
Healing with Horses is for:
- Anyone who longs to deeply connect with horses and help them heal in body, mind and spirit.
- Healers who want to take their skills deeper and learn how to apply them to horses.
- Horse owners who want to help their horse therapeutically before the vet arrives and in ways the traditional medical model cannot.
- Equine professionals who want to integrate effective, hands-on methods to support their hard-working herd.
- Those who are considering enrolling in the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program.
Healing with Horses lays a strong foundation of experiential learning, including:
- How horses communicate and engage in a healing dialogue with humans.
- Methods of energy transference and hands-on horse healing.
- Valuable meditations to establish your center and ground.
- Exercises to increase your awareness and connection to the earth.
- Observation, evaluation and daily healing work with horses.
- A deeper understanding of how your energy influences horses.
- Faith in energy healing, as you witness powerful results from your work with the horses.
The mornings are comprised of lecture, learning healing skills and exercises to increase your awareness of energy. We practice meditations to ground your connection to the earth and yourself. The afternoons are devoted to hands-on work with the horses and developing your perceptions before and after the equine healings. Discussions and sharing are interspersed throughout the day.
The material is invaluable for understanding and deepening your connection to horses. The exercises and experience supports your personal growth and healing. Class is taught by Ginger Krantz; the size is limited to provide for individualized attention.
What students value, in their own words:
- The individual attention and feedback.
- Experiencing the horses’ communication with the healer.
- The connection and subsequent reactions from the horses: they gave immediate feedback and input.
- Working together in a climate of compassion and caring for horses and animals.
- Validation of the powerful bond between horses and humans.
- Discovering new ways of interacting and communicating I can do with my horse.
- Learning new meditation techniques.
- Grounding, centering.
- Getting in touch with myself.
- The open forum atmosphere, where participants can share thoughts, concerns and questions.
Healing with Horses, 2-Day is part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course
This 2-day class is included in the EHP certification it is the first two days of the Healing with Horses 4-Day class. It is periodically offered as a free-standing class, to provide an introduction to equine healing.
If you have attended the Healing with Horses 2-day class and then enroll in the EHP Training Course, you can join the EHP Training on days three and four of the Healing with Horses 4-Day class. Your registration fee for the Healing with Horses 2-Day, will be discounted from the EHP Training tuition.