Learn hands-on healing therapy skills for horses and witness the amazing transformations that result!
September 11-12, 2020
Tri-Brook Equestrian Center, New Egypt, NJ
The Healing with Horses intensive is also first 2-days of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification program. If you attended and decide to enroll in the certification program, your registration fee for this class will be deducted from your tuition for the 2020-2021 training.
Healing with Horses is for:
- Anyone who longs to deeply connect with horses and help them heal in body, mind and spirit.
- Healers who want to take their skills deeper; learn how to apply them to horses.
- Horse owners who want to help their horse therapeutically before the vet arrives and in ways the medical model cannot.
- Equine professionals who want to integrate effective, hands-on methods to support their hard-working herd.
- Those who want to continue on to Equine Healing Practitioner Training for certification.
Healing with Horses lays a strong foundation of experiential learning, including:
- How horses communicate and engage in a healing dialogue with humans.
- Methods of energy transference and hands-on horse healing.
- Valuable meditations to establish your center and ground.
- Exercises to increase your awareness and connection to the earth.
- Observation, evaluation and daily healing work with horses.
- A deeper understanding of how your energy influences horses.
- Faith in energy healing, as you witness powerful results from your work with the horses.
The mornings are comprised of lecture, learning healing skills and exercises to increase your awareness of energy. We practice meditations to ground your connection to the earth and yourself. The afternoons are devoted to hands-on work with the horses and developing your perceptions before and after the horse healings. Discussions and sharing are interspersed throughout the day.
The material is invaluable for understanding and deepening your connection to horses. The exercises and experience supports your personal growth and healing. Class is taught by Ginger Krantz; the size is limited to provide for individualized attention.
What students value, in their own words:
- The individual attention and feedback.
- Experiencing the horses’ communication with the healer.
- The connection and subsequent reactions from the horses: they gave immediate feedback and input.
- Working together in a climate of compassion and caring for horses and animals.
- Validation of the powerful bond between horses and humans.
- Discovering new ways of interacting and communicating I can do with my horse.
- Learning new meditation techniques.
- Grounding, centering.
- Getting in touch with myself.
- The open forum atmosphere, where participants can share thoughts, concerns and questions.