Become a Certified Equine Healing Practitioner
Enroll in the 2021-2022 Equine Healing Practitioner Training
Register by August 15, 2021 and save $250 off the regular tuition.
2021-2022 Program dates to be announced.
Space is limited to allow for individualized attention.
Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program
Embark on a healing journey with horses. Ginger will teach and mentor you through the process to become a certified Equine Healing Practitioner.
The Spirit of the Program
- Become grounded in a deep connection with horses, the earth and yourself.
- Increase your awareness and understanding of herd consciousness, to meet horses where there are.
- Learn the physical dimension of equine communication; how to initiate and establish a common dialogue with the horse.
- Develop your ability to perceive deeply into the dimension of spirit.
- Engage in a continuous dialogue with the horse, spiritually. Communication that is grounded in healing and initiates powerful, positive transformations in the horse.
- Help horses in need transform into a state of well-being: physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Witness the horses you work with become balanced in body and mind, more affectionate and communicative.
- Experience your relationship to horses transform and your deepest longing for connection be fulfilled.
- Share in an open forum of the compassionate heart, where you can learn from others.
- Be supported each step along your path to certification.
- Receive one-on-one feedback from Ginger during exercises and while practicing healing on horses.
- Continue your learning between classes with equine healing homework assignments and mentoring from Ginger.
- Gain in depth experience and strengthen your healing skills during the Advanced Fieldwork phase of the program.
- Receive continued education and one-on-one mentoring from Ginger as you apply your training in the field.
- Create equine case studies as preparation for professional certification.
No energy healing experience is required. If you don’t have horse experience, or you’re not comfortable handling them, enrollment in the Mindfulness with Horses, 1-day class is suggested to provide for you an introduction to equine anatomy and care. You’ll learn how to connect with horses while you handle, groom and lead them. The Mindfulness with Horses class is offered periodically.
EHP Certification Program Overview
The Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program consists of two parts:
1. EHP Training Course
2. EHP Advanced Fieldwork
Healing with Horses, Optional 2-Day Class
The Healing with Horses, 4-Day class is part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Training. The first two days are periodically offered as a free-standing class, to provide an introduction to equine healing.
If you have attended the Healing with Horses 2-day Introductory class and then enroll in the EHP Training Course, you can join the training on days three and four of the Healing with Horses 4-Day class. Your registration fee for the Healing with Horses 2-Day, will be discounted from the EHP Training tuition.
Equine Healing Practitioner Training
The EHP Training provides an extensive education in the art of equine healing. The classes include lectures, exercises, demonstrations and hands-on healing time with horses. The course is comprised of four, 4-Day Classes; two Teleclasses; Equine Healing Homework Assignments and One-on-One Mentoring with Ginger to support your learning between classes. The healing skills you learn can be applied to other species. Participants work with each other during the program, in addition to horses, to experience energy healing first hand and to support their personal transformation as a healer.
After completing the EHP Training course, you have the opportunity to gain depth experience and strengthen your healing skills during the Advanced Fieldwork phase of the program. You receive continued education and One-on-One Mentoring with Ginger as you apply your training to equines in the field and write-up equine healing case studies as preparation for certification.