Become a Certified Equine Healing Practitioner!
Embark on a healing journey with horses. Ginger will teach and mentor you through the process to become a certified Equine Healing Practitioner.
The Spirit of the Program
- Become grounded in a deep connection with horses, the earth and yourself.
- Increase your awareness and understanding of herd consciousness, to meet horses where there are.
- Learn the physical dimension of equine communication; how to initiate and establish a common dialogue with the horse.
- Develop your ability to perceive deeply into the dimension of spirit.
- Engage in a continuous dialogue with the horse, spiritually. Communication that is grounded in healing and initiates powerful, positive transformations in the horse.
- Help horses in need transform into a state of well-being: physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Witness the horses you work with become balanced in body and mind, more affectionate and communicative.
- Experience your relationship to horses transform and your deepest longing for connection be fulfilled.
- Share in an open forum of the compassionate heart, where you can learn from others.
- Be supported each step along your path to certification.
- Continue your learning between classes with equine healing homework assignments and mentoring from Ginger.
- Gain in depth experience and strengthen your healing skills during the Advanced Fieldwork phase of the program.
- Receive continued education and one-on-one mentoring from Ginger as you apply your training in the field.
- Create equine case studies as preparation for professional certification.
No energy healing experience is required. If you don’t have horse experience, or you’re not comfortable handling them, enrollment in the Mindfulness with Horses, class is suggested to provide for you an introduction to equine anatomy and care. You’ll learn how to connect with horses while you handle, groom and lead them. The Mindfulness with Horses class is offered periodically.
EHP Certification Program Overview
The Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program consists of three parts:
1. Healing with Horses, Foundational Class
2. EHP Training Course
3. EHP Advanced Fieldwork
Healing with Horses
the Healing with Horses, Foundational Class, is the beginning of the Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course and is offered as a free-standing class, as an introduction to equine healing.
Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course
The EHP Training Course provides an extensive education in the art of equine healing. The classes include lectures, exercises, equine healing case studies, video demonstrations and equine healing homework assignments. One-on-One Mentoring with Ginger to support your learning between classes. The healing skills you learn can be applied to other species.
After completing the EHP Training course, you have the opportunity to gain depth experience and strengthen your healing skills during the Advanced Fieldwork phase of the program. You receive continued education and One-on-One Mentoring with Ginger as you your training to horses and write Equine Healing Case Studies as preparation for certification.