The Grounded Teachings and Learning
This class series educates you in the art of equine healing. It covers all aspects, including observation and evaluation of the horse; equine communication in both the physical and spirit; hands-on healing skills, identifying and balancing energy centers, long-distance healing, and shamanism for horses. Equine mental, emotional, and physical issues are all addressed and treated. This course will ground you in the application and profound effectivity of healing for horses.
Healing with Horses: Foundational & Advanced
To facilitate profound changes in the horse, the healer cannot work alone. The horse must be included in the conversation. In this class you’ll experience how clearly horses communicate with the healer through movement, touch – even a simple glance. In this first training, you’ll learn and experience:
- Exercises to increase your awareness of energy and learn healing skills.
- Practice meditations to ground your connection to the earth and to yourself.
- Understand and embody Herd Consciousness: awareness, respect and leadership.
- How to approach a horse to establish trust and a healing connection.
- Learn how to establish a physical language of communication with the horse.
- Gain an understanding of the horse, their energy and more subtle communications.
- Develop your perceptions of changes in the horse, before and after equine healings.
- Discover distractions you may have to being fully present with the horse.
- Move beyond your fears or resistance.
- Deepen your healing relationship with the horse.
- Healing focus: the muscular and skeletal systems of the horse; to improve their balance, weight distribution, alignment, movement, conformation, and comfort.
The Sacred Seven Healing Centers of the Human and Horse
In this class you’ll gain knowledge about the seven, sacred energy centers of humans and horses. You’ll acquire skills to balance these energy centers in yourself and horses.
- Experience and identify each of the seven, sacred energy centers of the human body.
- Understand what these sacred areas of your body correlates to physically and psychologically.
- Explore the relationship of your sacred centers to your personal health and your development as a healer.
- Utilize meditative exercises to bring clarity to each of your sacred centers and facilitate deep, self-healing.
- Sense and identify the locations of the seven sacred centers of the horse.
- Learn healing skills that clear, balance, and strengthen these energy centers in the horse.
- Incorporate your awareness of the physical and physiological aspects of the sacred healing centers into your equine healings.
- Healing focus: the seven sacred healing centers of the horse, their related organs, and physiological systems. Support for the equine body where needed to: improve digestion, facilitate detoxification, calm the nervous system, reduce inflammation, relax respiration, increase immunity, and more.
Equine Spiritual Communication, Awareness and Healing
Connecting with the horse while in a state of deep awareness, is essential to equine spiritual communication. There, we can meet the horse in their own world. We reside together, in a place where their silent voice can be heard and honored. This gesture alone, is profoundly healing for many horses.
- Experience how spirit communicates via: feelings, emotions, visions, dreams, signs, and symbols.
- Learn your primary form of high sense perception.
- Clarify how you receive spiritual communication.
- Receive guidance in preparation for equine healing sessions.
- Connect and communicate with the horse both physically and spiritually.
- Enter into a deeper dialogue with the horse; a language that extends beyond words.
- Utilize the power of the earth to heal.
- Healing focus: equine emotional and mental health. Healing trauma in the horse and related issues: depression, anger, fear, anxiety, nervousness, mistrust and hatred.
Healing the Heart, Spirit and Soul of the Horse
This class is a culmination of your intimate healing journey with the horse. As a grounded, compassionate healer, you’ll uncover wounds held deep in the heart of the horse and illuminate the darkness with love and healing.
- Long-distance healing.
- Shamanic healing for the horse.
- Create a vision of healing for the horse.
- Understand the heart as the great transformer.
- Generate profound shifts in the horse through compassionate presence.
- Discover your unique, healing medicine.
- Clarify your vision; your gift to bring to the horses and the world.
- Healing focus: the spirit and soul of the horse. Restoring the sacred fire within the heart; healing life-threatening fear, the effects of abuse and profound loss in the horse.
The EHP Training course provides for hands-on application of the material between classes and mentoring with Ginger.
The Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course is the first part of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program. Upon successful completion, you are eligible to enroll in the EHP Advance Fieldwork phase. During Advanced Fieldwork, Ginger provides classroom and mentoring support, as you develop in-depth equine healing case studies in preparation for certification as an Earth Horse Equine Healing Practitioner.