The Equine Healing Practitioner Training for 2021-2022 will be scheduled at a New Jersey location. Classes will follow safety protection guidelines, including wearing a mask and social distancing.
A NOTE FROM GINGER
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Certified Equine Healing Practitioner. When you begin this intensive training, you’ll embark on an amazing journey that will expedite your personal and professional growth as a healer. Your relationship to all animals and the earth, will become enriched. Your heart-based connection to horses will deepen into a poignant intimacy. This program will change your life!
All classes are taught by me and the size is limited. This way, I can give you the one-on-one support you need to experience and actively integrate the material during class. The mentoring program and Teleclasses provide you with continued learning and a connection to both the community and me between classes.
If you are considering committing to this program, I’m interested in speaking with you via phone so you can ask any questions you may have about the certification program, including payment plan options, and to see if it’s a right fit for you. Just fill out the registration form below and we’ll talk soon!
Register for the 2021-2022 Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course
1. Fill out the registration form, button below.
On the form, please specify three days/times that are good for your introduction phone call with Ginger.
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours, confirming your phone call date and time.
2. Call Ginger for your introduction phone call at your agreed upon time.
3. Submit your tuition payment, partial or full, to secure your place in class.
When your payment is received, you’ll receive an email with these documents attached:
Class Location & Details, Class Schedule & Mentoring Dates, Equine Healing Homework & Mentoring Information, Class 1 Preparation-Healing with Horses, and Lodging suggestions.
EHP Training Course Tuition: $4,750
Tuition reflects $250 discount for registering by August 15.
Four, 4-Day Trainings onsite with horses; 16 days total
Two, 90-minute Teleclasses
Three equine healing homework assignments
Beverages and healthy snacks
Tuition Does Not Include:
Four required mentoring sessions with Ginger; Rate: $125 p/hour
Accommodations, meals, travel to and from the airport, travel to and from the facility
The Advanced Fieldwork phase of the EHP Certification Program
Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program: Cancellation – Registration Policy
Please respect that the program size is limited to provide for individualized attention and your commitment to registration is needed for program planning. Thank you.
1. The registration fee is due at time of registration.
2. When the training program fills, a waiting list shall be started.
3. If you cancel 45 days or more prior to the start of the training, you will be charged a $200 administrative processing fee. The balance of your monies received will be returned.
4. If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the training, you will be charged a $200 administrative processing fee. The balance of your monies will be applied towards a future training, for you to use within 18 months.
5. Credited funds are transferrable to another scheduled training program for one time only.
6. In the event Earth Horse Healing cancels or changes class dates, you will be given a full refund.
If you have any questions please contact Ginger.