Learn hands-on healing therapy for horses online!
This LIVE online class is comprised of 4 sessions taught by Ginger:
Healing with Horses, Foundational
September 24, 25 and October 1, 2022
Saturday, Sunday and Saturday
1:00-4:00 pm EST
October 4, 2022
7:00-9:00 pm EST
This Healing with Horses Foundational class, is the beginning of the Equine Healing Practitioner Training Program
After completion of this Healing with Horses Foundational class, you are eligible to enroll in Healing with Horses Advanced, the next class in the Equine Healing Practitioner Training Course.
Healing with Horses is for:
- Anyone who longs to deeply connect with horses and help them heal in body, mind and spirit.
- Healers who want to take their skills deeper and learn how to apply them to horses.
- Horse owners who want to help their horse therapeutically before the vet arrives and in ways the traditional medical model cannot.
- Equine professionals who want to integrate effective, hands-on methods to support their hard-working herd.
- Those who are considering enrolling in the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program.
Healing with Horses lays a strong foundation of live, video and experiential learning, including:
- How horses communicate and engage in a healing dialogue with humans.
- Methods of energy transference and hands-on horse healing.
- Valuable meditations to establish your center and ground.
- Exercises to increase your awareness and connection to the earth.
- A deeper understanding of how your energy influences horses.
- Video demonstrations how to apply the hands-on healing skills to horses.
- Faith in energy healing, as you witness powerful results from your work with the horses.
Healing with Horses Foundational, Online class provides:
- Four, live online class sessions with Ginger.
- Participant access to class recordings and demonstration videos for 30 days after class, for continued study of the material.
- Equine healing practicum assignments after sessions 2, 3 and 4.
- Homework exercises that can be practiced with your own horse or horses you have permission to work with.
- An invaluable education for understanding and deepening your connection to horses.
- The first step of the Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program.