To register for the 2019-2020 Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program:
1. Review payment options, below.
2. Register, indicating your preferred payment option on the form.
3. Make the tuition payment for the plan of your choice.
Via personal check or the PayPal drop-down below.
An email with information about the program will arrive in your inbox within 24 hours.
Program Tuition: $4,750
Tuition reflects $250 discount for registering by August 15.
Four 4-Day Trainings onsite with horses; 16 days total
Two 90-minute Teleclasses
Five Homework assignments, reviewed by Ginger
Beverages and healthy snacks
Tuition Does Not Include:
The optional Mindfulness with Horses class registration fee: $200
Five one-hour mentoring sessions with Ginger. Rate: $100 p/hour
Meals: Lunch can be ordered at an additional fee on a per class basis
Accommodations, meals, travel to and from the airport, travel to and from the facility
When you register, you’ll need to select one of the following payment methods:
Pay in full: $4,750 upon registering to hold your place in the program.
3-Payments: Make three payments.
The first payment of $1,584 is due upon registration to hold your place in the program.
Two additional payments of $1,583 each paid over the next two months.
4-Payments: Make four payments.
The first payment of $1,189 is due upon registration to hold your place in the program.
Three additional payments of $1,187 each paid over the next three months.
Mindfulness with Horses: $200 is due upon registering for this optional class.
Equine Healing Practitioner Certification Program
Tuition payment due at registration:
Mindfulness with Horses
Optional Class Registration: $200
Cancellation – Registration Policy
Please respect that the program size is limited to provide for individualized attention and your commitment to registration is needed for program planning. Thank you.
1. The registration fee is due at time of registration.
2. When the training program fills, a waiting list shall be started.
3. If you cancel 45 days or more prior to the start of the training, you will be charged a $200 administrative processing fee. The balance of your monies received will be returned.
4. If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the training, you will be charged a $200 administrative processing fee. The balance of your monies will be applied towards a future training, for you to use within 18 months.
5. Credited funds are transferrable to another scheduled training program for one time only.
6. In the event Earth Horse Healing cancels or changes class dates, you will be given a full refund.
If you have any questions please contact Ginger: 609-276-9766